welcome

HOPE YOU ALL LOVE MY BLOG

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Teehee
Here is a poem about ballet...though the last post seems poetic by itself....

(written by moi!!!)
BALLET
when I walked through the doors on my very first day
I wondered if It was normal to feel this way:
A giddiness here, A giggle inside.
When they came together it was hard to hide.
My feet in the leather,
My fingers tying strings,
Those are a few of my favorite things.
When the music starts, my feet in "first"
The beat feels me with passion,
A undying thirst.
To plie and tendu,
to jump all around.
To the music,
My favorite sound.

1 comment:

  1. i think its cute...u too?
    if so rate it through comment~
    *= one star
    **= two stars
    ***= three stars
    ****= four stars
    *****= five stars

    ReplyDelete